Community

The Greatest Meme with Milky

For those of you who don’t know the story, Watanabe Miyuki (pictured below) has always played the temptress character. She’s always talking about her power over men and recently she was featured in a solo song in which she’s singing about her ability to get them to do stuff for …

Read More »

Announcing: Evening Show With NSK

Hey folks, it’s Yoshi. I know you haven’t seen me around on the site recently but I am back with a brand new show. Scheduling conflicts have forced me out of the usual podcast position(I’m an old man, I need to be in bed by midnight. I’m exaggerating but not …

Read More »

Occupy Red Robin

Ben and I will be meeting at Red Robin Westchase tomorrow around 2 PM. We’ll be hanging out around and about Houston until 7 PM when we’ll heading to Genji’s to meet up for tomorrow’s Karaoke Night. Anyone is welcome to show up to either meet up, feel free to …

Read More »

A promise to you

As we’ve mentioned before, NSK is gonna be going to and having a get together at Idol Matsuri in June. So here’s my promise to you. If you make it out, you’re gonna have a good time with us. Among other planned, and soon to be announced activities, I will …

Read More »

Texas idol meet up

It’s now on. There will be a handful of us meeting up in Houston, Texas on Saturday March 29th for either Lunch/Dinner/Karaoke, or possibly all three. If you’re interested in trying to socialize with other idols fans and are willing to come out, we’re more than happy to have you. …

Read More »

Dae Lee announces graduation from NSK

Dae Lee announces graduation from NSK

NSK Co-Founder, Senior Designer, Podcaster, and Broadcaster, Dae Lee announced his graduation from NSK today. In a heartfelt letter to staff, he explains his decision and plans for the future. He will officially step down from podcasting and other duties at the end of the next week. We at staff …

Read More »