Community

Balancing life and idols

Hello readers. My name is Serrina and I am a content creator and correspondent at New School Kaidan. I am currently nineteen years old studying media and film at University of California, Riverside. Some of you may know me on Twitter or in real life as the nugget who is incredibly …

Read More »

Take the NSK 2015 Feedback Survey

NSK 2015 feedback survey

We would love to hear what you have to say about how we’re doing with the site, articles, podcasts, videos, etc., so please take a moment to complete our NSK 2015 Feedback Survey! It’s only a few questions long and you’ll be helping us create a better site and community experience …

Read More »

Three Singles You Might Have Missed in 2014

Community member Matt Stress (@zasutoresu) shares some singles that he believes didn’t get enough love in 2014. As the idol boom floods the market with new releases, it’s no surprise that some singles by lesser-known acts get lost in the shuffle. At a time when so many idol fans are …

Read More »

NSK Special Podcast: Morning Musume ’14 in NYC 2014

NSK Special Podcast: Morning Musume '14 in NYC

Recorded October 9th, 2014. Opening and Ending song, “TIKI BUN by Morning Musume ’14” [download] New School Kaidan Twitter – @newschoolkaidan NSK Google+ Community Special thanks to the guests, our friends from all over, the NSK community, JPH!P, bsgsbkhts, Selective Hearing, Nihongogo, Hello! Base, Morning Musume ’14, and all of …

Read More »

KnP Fan Version Update

I know there have been a lot of people who have been wondering about the status of the KnP fan project. I will address some of the concerns and hopefully most of your questions will be answered. First off, it is absolutely still on. I still have all the videos …

Read More »