Recorded November 15th, 2012.
Seigi no Mikata ja nai Hero – AKB48
Happy Sunday – Kusumi Koharu
AKB48 “Eien Pressure” performance
AKB48 “Eien Pressure” b-side “Watashi-Tachi no Reason” radio rip
NMB48 “Ha!” PV
Nogizaka46 “Seifuku no Mannequin” performance
Mano Erina “Next Myself” covers
- NMB48 “Kitagawa Kenji” sells 317k copies first week, ranks #1 on weekly Oricon chart
- Kasai Tomomi to make a solo debut under Japan Crown. Single to be released December 26th and a solo photobook in January 2013.
- Kashiwagi Yuki to release debut solo single on February 6th 2013
- SNH48 website updated with member profiles for each girl
- SKE48 Team KII’s “Ramune no Nomikata” will be released on DVD on November 16th
- AKB0048 2nd season will start on January 5th
- AKB48 Harajuku shop closing
- AKB48 “Eien Pressure” Type-D details to be revealed on tv show, “Mechaike” on December 1st
- Ono Erena to release her third single on December 26th titled, “Say!! Ippai”.
- Tokyo Girls’ Style to release third album on January 30th 2013
- Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku to release third major single “Ume” on January 16th
- SUPER☆GiRLS’ original movie “Chouzetsu☆Gakuen ~Mirai e no Step~ ” will be released on DVD on Dec. 12th
- Cheeky Parade launch official website ahead of major debut
- Yoshimoto idol group “YGA” announces disbandment
We all know that the time you get spend with idols is short, handshake and signing events have taught us this as you just have enough time to get out a compliment or similar before you are whisked away.
Some have been lucky to sit in on a Q and A sessions or, for even luckier ones, to have an interview but these tend to stay on well trodden and safe paths….
So my question is this, if you had the chance to ask any idol one question that they had to answer honestly, which idol would it be and what question would you ask them?