Recorded October 25th, 2012.
Futsuu no Shoujou A – Morning Musume
Tsugi no Season – AKB48
AKB48 “Uza” Team K b-side “Scrap&Build”
AKB “Uza” Team B b-side “Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero”
NMB48 “Kitagawa Kenji” Akagumi B-side “Renai Higai Todoke”
NMB48 “Kitagawa Kenji” Shirogumi B-side “Hoshizora no Caravan”
Fairies “White Angel” PV preview
Fairies “White Angel” Covers
BiS “hitoribochi” PV
Afilia Saga East “Survive!!” PV
Team Shachihoko “The Stardust Bowling” PV
- Berryz Koubou open offical Ameba blogs
- AKB48’s Iwasa Misaki to get a second solo single in January
- Kashiwagi Yuki solo live concert to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on January 2nd
- AKB48 Documentary titled, “Documentary of AKB48 (No Flower Without Rain. Shoujo Tachi wa Namida no Ato ni Nani wo Miru?) to hit theaters, February 1st
- Mitsumune Kaoru leaves AKB48 due to poor health.
- NMB48 will start LOD streaming services in mid-November.
- Nogizaka46 4th single to be released December 19th.
- Nogizaka46 member Iwase Yumiko to graduate on November 18th which is when the 3rd single activities finish. Wants to start a band.
- Sashihara Rino’s “Yubi Matsuri” concert to be released on DVD/Blu-ray on December 26th
- Tokyo Girls’ Style “Bad Flower” single sells 22k copies and ranks 4th on Oricon Weekly.
- SUPERGIRLS “Akai Jounetsu” sells 35k first day, ranks #1 on Oricon Daily + 9k second day
I’ve been listening to some of your NSK radio podcasts about AKB48 since yesterday and the topics brought up are really interesting and worth discussing about. Since we’ve have already discussed about the next aces, what about next captains? Who do you think would succeed the captain position for each team in AKB as well as the general overall leader after all the current captains and Takamina graduated. In other words, who would be their most suitable and fitting successors? What qualities should they demonstrate to make them worthy of that title? Do we actually need an overall leader? Must the future captains have the exact qualities that the current ones have? Do we want a new Takamina, a new Mariko, a new Yuko, a new Umechan, etc. or completely new captains who aren’t similar to those mentioned but have what it takes to unite the groups together? and finally, in your opinions, what defines a great captain?