Recorded June 14th, 2012.
Sore Demo Sukidayo – Sashihara Rino
Hatsukoi Hills – Sashihara Rino
Morning Musume’s ‘Matenro Show’ Radio Rip and Covers
9ine’s ‘Ryuu no Kuchizuke’ PV
Dorothy Little Happy’s ‘Tobidase! Summertime’ PV preview and covers
Afilia Saga East “Kindan Muteki no Darlin” PV
Momoiro Clover Z “Otome Sensou” PV
Alice Juban “Natsu Dane” PV
SNSD’s ‘Paparazzi’ PV
- Kikkawa You Appearance At Anime Weekend In Atlanta
- StylipS 3rd Single Announced, Titled “Choose me♡Darling”
- Nogizaka46 next single slated for August 22nd
- NMB48 next senbatsu line-up announced
- Shiritsu Bakaleya Koko drama to be adapted into film
- AKB Art Club Exhibition was held on June 14th
- Is Mayu releasing another solo single?
- Sashihara Rino scandal to appear on tonight’s all night nippon radio show
I am back again to give you guys another fun question this week. So the other day I was watching an ep of “Game Center CX” and Arino Shinya ( one of the co host of SKE’s “Itte koi 48) was playing a game called “Yuu Yu No Quiz De Go! Go!”. It is basically one of those early 90′s quiz game but this one features Iwai Yukiko, an Onyanko Club member. So my question is if you could create a game that features idols, what kind of game would it be? (It can be an RPG, platformer, puzzler, etc except you can not choose a dating sim type game).
I have 2 examples:
- A fighting game that is revolved around Majisuka Gakuen. It would play either like a Melty Blood/Gulty Gear with aerial combos or play like King of Fighters with the picking of 3 ppl on a team since there are a lot of members
-Some type of platforming adventure game with the Yasai Sisters theme (each vegetable/fruit gives a specific power) where you are member that ranked below 12th and have to fight your way to be #1.